Shot Shell Caddy
MME Shot Shell Caddy's allow you to reliably draw 4 shells at a time with your fingers & thumb completely around the shells. NO more fumbling and grasping 2,3 or whatever shells you have left. This gives you the ability to setup your reloads perfectly allowing you to setup caddies designated for slugs, bird, buck whatever the need may be. The Caddies are extremely streamlined at the minimum width so several Caddy's take up less belt space and weigh only 3 1/2 ounces. The stainless steel belt loops prevent the Caddies from falling off your belt or being pulled off. The minimum belt clip width also allows maximum velcro contact on your inner/outer belt to prevent movement. The belt clips will accomodate a belt width up to 1.75″ and a thickness of up to 3/8″. ( Caddies will work perfectly with most standard belts, CR speed, Safariland etc.) Law Enforcement belt loops are also available for belts up to 2.25″ wide.
Also available for Safariland ELS System.
Spring wires lock in the shells to ensure no dropped shells, spring tension can be adjusted by slightly bending spring in or out with small screw driver
All MME Caddies come assembled for left hand loading. Caddies may easily be changed to right hand loading by moving 10-32 screw on bottom of Caddy to other threaded hole and adjusting spring wires to shells which will now be facing the opposite direction.
• Light weight metal construction.
• The spring wires can be bent to adjust for tension.
• Shell caddy is cut away so you can get your finger tips and thumb around the shells. Which means less fumbled reloads.
• Button head screw to adjust the height to offset for the shot shell rim.
• Caddy attaches to the belt with slim stainless steel belt loops.
• Providing more surface area for 2 belt systems such as the CR Speed High Torque belt to stay attached, eliminates belt sag.